You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘scrambled eggs’ tag.
1 can Crescent Rolls (I used Garlic Crescent rolls)
6 eggs, scrambled
8-10 slices Bacon (cooked)
1 cup Colby jack cheese, shredded
Roasted Red Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper. Almost forming a “star”. I like to kind of create it where the center looks like a square.
5. Then the bacon comes next. I take a slice of bacon and break it in half and place one piece on top of where the crescent roll will fold over.
6. Top with cheese. Fold over each crescent roll and tuck in to the underneath.
7. Bake at 375 degrees from 15 to 17 minutes.
8. Serve hot by itself or with Salsa.
Note: You can add just about anything you want to this wreath.