You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Mountain Dew cake’ tag.
Mountain Dew Cake
My whole family loved this cake. It is a spongy cake. My husband said it reminded him of lemon pound cake.
1 box Lemon Cake Mix
1 box Lemon Instant Pudding Mix (3.4 oz)
2/3 cup oil
1 can Mountain Dew (12 oz.)
1. Spray bundt pan with cooking spray. Next flour the bundt pan. Remove excess flour. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Mix together the lemon cake mix and instant pudding.
4. Add eggs, oil and mountain dew.
5. Mix until well blended and thick.
6. Bake in a 325 degree oven for 45-50 minutes.
7. Let cool for 20 or so minutes before removing from pan.
8. SERVE! You can serve this cake as is, which is really good. Add a glaze. Or sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.