You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Fluffy French Toast’ tag.
1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 cup milk
Pinch of Salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 stick of butter
- Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk. Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
- Heat griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in mixture until just coated.
- Place a slice of butter on the grill….and let it melt just a bit.
- Then place bread on top of butter to Cook. Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Serve hot.