You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘fall’ tag.
Easy Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
It is also a No Bake Pie!!!
1- Graham Cracker Pie Crust (2 extra servings size) 10 inches
8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
1 (8 oz tub) Cool Whip
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Milk
1 can (15 oz) pure Pumpkin
2 packages Instant Vanilla Pudding (3.4 oz size)
1 and 3/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice ***See Note***
1 cup of milk
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
In a medium bowl cream together softened cream cheese, milk and sugar until well combine. Mix in half of the tube of cool whip until smooth.
Pour into graham cracker crust smoothing out and set aside.
For the Pumpkin Layer:
In another medium bowl mix together the pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Spice, both packages of instant vanilla pudding, and a cup of cold milk. Mix until Thick and pour on top of cream cheese layer. Evenly spreading over the cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate until firm. At least 4 hours. I prefer 8 hours.
***Note***If you do not have Pumpkin Pie Spice on hand you can use 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
Pumpkin Pie Delight
Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 cup melted butter
1-(29 ounce can) Pure Pumpkin
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter (FIRM)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set Aside.
2. Reserve 1 cup of the cake mix and set aside!
3. Mix cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg. This will be a doughy consistency. Press into prepared pan.
4. Mix canned pumpkin, 2 eggs, brown sugar, milk and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Pour into pan and spread evenly.
5. For the topping mix the reserved 1 cup cake mix, sugar, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup firm butter. Until crumbly. Sprinkle on top. I do this with a pastry blender. A fork will serve the same purpose.
6. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Serve warm or cold. With Ice Cream or Cool Whip.
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour (I use all-purpose)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup pumpkin puree ( I use Libby’s canned pumpkin)
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. Cream together the sugar, oil, vanilla, eggs and pumpkin.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is blended together.
4. Using an ice cream or cookie scoop, fill the liners about 2/3 of the way full.
5. Bake for 21 to 23 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool completely and frost with cream cheese frosting.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
Recipe adapted from here.
1 box Yellow Cake Mix
1-15 ounce can of Pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix both ingredients together until well blended.
3. Fill cupcake liners with batter and bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Notes: These rise pretty good. I was able to get 15 muffins out of the batter. I filled the muffin tins with a 1/4 cup of batter in each liner. If I cut back just a little on the batter (which I will next time). I am sure I will get between 18 and 20 muffins.
You can also make this in full cake form. Eat plain or top with powered sugar, icing….etc.
1/2 C canned without salt pumpkin puree
1/2 C Vanilla Almond Breeze almond milk
1 T ground flaxseed
1 T wheat germ
big fat dash of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
Mix it all in a blender – this is SUPER thick! Makes one smoothie!
It only has around 150 calories. I drink it for breakfast, snack…just anytime.