You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Kids In The kitchen’ category.
Strawberry Frosting Fudge
This is a super fun way to get the kids in the kitchen to help! My 7 year old son absolutely LOVED helping mom make some Valentine’s Day Fudge!
1 (16 oz) can of strawberry frosting
1- 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon Strawberry extract
1. Spray 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray and line with Wax paper.
2. Melt White Chocolate Chips in Microwave until melted. Being careful not to burn the chips.
3. Quickly and evenly stir in the frosting and Strawberry extract.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Top with Sprinkles!
5. Let set-and serve. Can be cut into cute shapes using cookie cutters or just cut into squares.
6. Store in a airtight container up to 7 days.