Boston Market Cornbread
This cornbread is fabulous! What makes it even better is that it is so easy. You can make these in little loaf pans, as muffins or in a 13 X 9 baking dish.
2 Boxes (8.5 oz.) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 Box (16.5 oz.) Butter Golden Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines Classic Butter Golden Mix)
Plus ingredients on packages. Mine Included:
1/2 cup of water
7 tablespoons of butter, softened
2/3 cup of milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the loaf pan, baking pan, muffin cups….etc. with cooking spray.
2. Mix the cake mix according to package directions.
3. Mix the corn muffin mix according to the package directions in a large bowl.
4. Combine the cake mix into the corn muffin mix.
5. Bake at 350 degrees. Until done. I used a 13 x 9 baking pan and it took about 36 minutes. It will be golden brown on top. Insert a toothpick into the center and it should come out clean.