Blueberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
My husband loves blueberries. I found a recipe for blueberry cookies but I didn’t like how spread out and flat that they looked after baked. I kept looking but found no other cookie recipe that used FRESH blueberries. Most I found used dried. My husband loved them. They smelled absolutely wonderful! And very easy to make.
1/2 cup Butter, Softened
3/4 cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon (or 2) of milk
1 cup Blueberries
1/2 to 3/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
1. With a electric mixer combine butter and packed brown sugar until combine.
2. Add in Egg and Vanilla Extract mixing until combine.
3. Add in all purpose flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix on low speed until dough forms.
4. Add a table spoon of milk. If it looks dry add another until mixture comes together.
5. Gently fold in blueberries and white chocolate chips.
6. Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes. I prefer an hour.
7. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll into balls. I use a table spoon and make heaping balls from it.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely and serve.