Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ball
A great make ahead dessert!
1/2 cup Butter
1/3 cup Brown Sugar, packed
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 (8 oz. pkg) Cream Cheese, softened
2 cups Confectioners’ Sugar
3/4 cup Semi-Sweet Mini-Chocolate Chip
1. Melt Butter and brown sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stirring until sugar is fully dissolved.
2. Remove from head and mix in vanilla extract. Let cool.
3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the confectioners’ sugar until combine.
4. Pour in cooled sugar mixture and mix for approx. a minute.
5. Then continue adding Powdered sugar. It will be sticking. Add more or less depending on your tastes.
6. Pour onto Saran wrap and form into a ball.
7. Cover completely and let set overnight to firm.
8. Once firm roll into extra mini-chocolate chips.
Serve with Vanilla Wafers, Graham Crackers….any type of cookie you wish.