Dreamy Jello “Fluff” Dessert
You can do SO much with this dessert. You can add fruit, nuts, candies….etc. It is up to you!
1 box (6 0z.) Jell-O Gelatin (your desired flavor)
2 (8 0z) containers of Cool Whip (Thawed)
1. Dissolve Gelatin mix in 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
2. Add ice to 1 cup cold water. To make 2 1/2 cups.
3. Stir ice water into gelatin. And stir until thickened.
4. Remove any un-melted ice and stir in the cool whip.
If you wanted to add fruits or candies this is where you would add them in.
5. Pour into cups, ramekins, bowls, glasses….the choice is up to you.
6. Let sit OVERNIGHT in fridge.
Note: You could even make this using your favorite Jell-O and pour into a Graham Cracker Crust. You can use 2 (3 oz boxes) or you can cut it in half. Using only 1-3 oz. box of Jell-O Gelatin and 1 container of cool whip.
If you cut it in half here is what you do….
Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1 1/4 cup. Keep stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any un-melted ice . Fold in Cool whip.