Cheesy Chili Dip
This will quickly become a family favorite!
1 pkg. (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2 cup of your favorite Chunky Salsa
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided (I am absolutely SURE I used more! 😉 )
1 can Chili Beans, drained
3 Tablespoons Sliced Green Onions
3 Tablespoons pitted sliced black olives (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine softened Cream Cheese and salsa and spread in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese (or your desired amount)
4. Spread Chili beans over shredded cheese. And then top with another layer of shredded cheese.
5. Sprinkle green onions and olives (optional) over top.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and dip is heated through.