Chocolate Banoffee Mini-Pies
So easy to make and very sweet!
For the crust:
1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies (with middles removed)
4 tablespoons butter, melted
For The Creamy filling:
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1-14 oz can sweetened condensed Milk
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
Banana’s, cut into slices
Caramel for drizzling
1. In a food processor crush up Oreo’s. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the cookies in a ziplock bag and pound it with a mallet or rolling-pin. Combine 4 tablespoons of melted butter and mix together.
2. Fill silicone or a cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners with a crust for the pies. Packing it on the sides as well. Set in fridge and let firm up.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a pan on low heat. Add brown sugar and stir until smooth.
3. Mix in the Sweetened Condensed Milk. And continue stirring on low for approx. 5 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Checking on it every 15 to 20 seconds.
5. Mix melted chocolate into the sweetened condensed mixture.
6. Pour into cupcake liners/silicone liners. And return to fridge for a least 2 hours. I like to let mine set overnight.
7. Top with Sliced Bananas, whipping cream, Caramel, Cherries, you could lightly sprinkle coco powder of the tops.