These muffins are not only great for breakfast. But are just as nice for a snack or with lunch/dinner. And they are super simple to make.
2 cups AP (All Purpose) Flour
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1 T. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries (frozen can be used just make sure that they are thawed)
1 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin pan with cooking spray. You can use cupcake liners for this. However, for this recipe I like to omit the liners all together.
2. In a large bowl combine the first 4 ingredients.
3. Add in Blueberries to the flour mixture. And set aside.
4. In a small bowl beat egg and milk; stir in the melted butter.
5. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry until just moistened.
6. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a 400 degree oven or until golden brown.
8. Serve warm.