You are currently browsing the daily archive for February 24, 2012.
These are so sinfully wonderful! You can’t eat just one!
1 ( 18.3 ounce) box Fudge Brownie Mix (plus listed ingredients on the box)
1 (17.5 ounce) package Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (plus listed ingredients on the package)
1 package of Peanut Butter Oreos
1/2 cup of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
*Note: Ingredients listed on the box and packages are usually eggs, water, and vegetable oil. You can make your own brownie mix and peanut butter cookie mix from scratch and us that as well.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8×8 or a 9×9 (I prefer using a 9×9) baking pan with baking spray. Then line with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Mix together peanut butter cookie mix as directed on package. Then press into pan.
3. Next line with peanut butter Oreo cookies and sprinkle Reese’s chips.
4. Make brownie mix according to recipe on box. And pour on top. Sprinkle some Reese’s Chips on top!
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees.
6. When it is done remove and let it cool ( I let mine cool anywhere from one hour…to 2 hours). When it is cool (the center parts may feel or even ‘jiggle’ a bit)use the paper to lift the brownie out.
7. Cut into pieces and serve! This is best served warm…but is still super good at room temp! Serve as is or with Vanilla ice cream!
Do not be alarmed when you cut into your brownie and it oozes of fudge goodness….that is the way it is made! 🙂
This recipe is linked to the following: