Cheesecake Brownie Bites
A mini-brownie with a bite of cheesecake!
For the Brownie:
2/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
¼ cup Butter
1/8 tsp Salt
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup AP (All Purpose) flour
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 cup Sugar
3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
2 tbsp Sugar
1 small Egg yolk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a mini-muffin tin with liners.
2. Melt Chocolate with butter in Microwave. Until smooth and blended.
3. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and foamy, about a minute. Add the sugar, melted chocolate and vanilla and stir to combine.
4. Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix.
5. Fill each lined muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up. ( I use a small cookie scoop to do this)
6. In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Using a small spoon drop little amounts of cream cheese mixture on top of each one.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approx 15 to 18 minutes.
8. Cool completely and Serve!