Easy Peasy Butterfinger Pie
5 butterfinger candy bars (full size) crushed
1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
1 (12 ounce) Whipped Topping (such as cool whip, I used the generic), thawed
1 graham cracker crust (or you can make your own)
1. Crush butterfingers. I placed mine is a plastic bagging and hit the candy with the handle on my rolling pin. I only crush 4. And set one aside.
2. Combine cream Cheese with Whipped topping until well blended.
3. Add the crushed butterfingers and combine. Pour into crust.
4. Crush remaining butterfinger and sprinkle it on top.
5. Set in fridge to firm up a couple of hours. You can freeze this pie as well. Which is what I do.