Stained Glass Marshmallow Cookies
This is in between a cookie and a candy. It will satisfy any sweet tooth!
1 stick or 1/2 cup of butter
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped Walnuts (you can leave this out all together)
10.5 ounce package colored mini-marshmallows
flaked or shredded coconut, as needed
cooking oil spray
1. Melt chocolate chips and butter together in double broiler or in the microwave.
2. Cool slightly…about 5 minutes.
3. Add walnut and gradually add marshmallows. Stir until well coated.
4. Turn onto wax paper. Making two logs with your hands. This will get messy!
5. Let them stand for an hour. Then roll into coconuts.
Note: If you don’t like coconut you can also use Powdered sugar to roll the logs into.
6. Refrigerate overnight or 24 hours. Unroll and cut into slices. Store in air tight container.