1 Pkg. Puff Pastry Sheets (these are found in the Freezer section, I use Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets)
3/4 cup Nutella
1 cup Mini-Marshmallows
1 egg white
1 teaspoon water
Sprinkling of Cinnamon Sugar
1. Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat one egg white with 1 teaspoon water.
2. Cut each pastry square into 4 equal sized pieces.
Side Note: You can make these mini sized….and make several small ones. Just adjust how much filling you use.
3. Place about 2 or 3 tablespoons of Nutella in the center of each square. Leaving about a 1/2 inch around the top.
4. Top with approx 10 to 12 marshmallows. Fold over to make a triangle.
5. Crimp edges with a fork.
6. Brush each pastry with the egg white wash
7. Sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes. Or until a golden brown.
Note: You can use different fillings. If you prefer you can only use Nutella. Since I have a child who is allergic to Hazel nuts and can’t have Nutella. I made his with White chocolate Peanut Butter, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and a few Marshmallows. He loved it!
Top with A sprinkling of Powdered Sugar!