Peanut Butter Half Moon Crackers
Kid tested and approved! Cleared the plate of them and asked for more! Great for a party or even the Super bowl.
40 Ritz Crackers
1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme
1/3 cup peanut butter
4 squares of Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
2 Tablespoons peanuts-chopped (optional)
1. On a wax paper lined cookie sheet place half of the Ritz crackers face down.
2. Microwave Marshmallow Creme and Peanut butter for approx. 30 seconds. Stir until well combine.
3. Place peanut butter mixture in a plastic baggie and snip off a corner. Pipe about a tablespoon of mixture onto each cracker.
4. Top with another Ritz cracker and press the crackers together…being careful not to press to hard to break the cracker.
5. Refrigerate until firm. Approx. 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Melt Semi-Sweet baker’s chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Dunk each cracker half way into the chocolate, place on wax paper. And top with chopped peanuts.
7. Return to fridge to harden the chocolate. About 20 to 30 minutes. After the chocolate has set, snack away!