Southwest Grilled Chicken
4 (3 ounces each)Boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbs olive oil
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp chili powder
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Mix the spices in a bowl together with the oil.
2. Pound out the chicken, flat. To where it is thin and to your desired thickness.
3. In a ziplock-type bag, place chicken breasts and spice mixture.
4. Shake so that each breast is coated. Let it set for at least 10 minutes. I like to let mine sit longer….over night it. But if in a rush 10 minutes will do it.
5. Grill the chicken approximately 10 minutes on one side, flip and another 5 on the other.
I always have this chicken made and stored in my fridge. I make wraps out of it, use it on salada, on rice, make chicken sandwiches or just by itself….This is my go to recipe that I never tire of.
Note: I make this year round and through it on my George Foreman Grill.