1 (12 ounce) Can Phillsbury Grands!Jr. Golden Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits (10 count)
1/4 cup butter softened
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
6 tablespoons heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Separate biscuits onto a clean flat surface. Press each biscuit out to around 3 inches.
4. Spread butter on each flatten biscuit
5. Then add a teaspoon of brown sugar to each biscuit..and sprinkle each biscuit with cinnamon.
6. Roll each biscuit. Placing seem side down. Cut into slices. I cut about 5 ‘minis’ from each biscuit.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
8. Mix together the ingredients for the glaze. Top Each Mini with Glaze. Serve Hot!
Note: Next time I make these (and there will be a next time because my kids loved them.) I am going to use my mini-muffin pan to get a more uniform cinna-bite.