Cookies ‘n’ Cream Fudge
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk (NOT sweetened condensed milk)
2 cups White chocolate chips
1 jar (7 oz.) Marshmallow Creme
1 3/4 cup crumbled oreo cookies
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Line a 9 inch square baking pan with wax paper. Set aside.
2. Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue to boil and stir for 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in White chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, crushed cookies and vanilla extract. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle crumbled cookies on top. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
6. Lift from pan, remove wax paper and cut into pieces.
Store in a airtight container in refrigerator.
This recipe is linked to the following: