Fruity Pebbles Cupcake Treats
1/2 stick of butter (melted)
1 pkg. Mini-Marshmellows (10.5 oz)
8 1/2 cups Fruity Pebbles (about 13 oz, I used a little less…maybe a cup less)
1 can Frosting (I used Duncan Hines Fluffy White Whipped frosting 16.2 oz tub)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Melt Butter in Microwave safe dish.
2. Add marshmallows and continue microwaving until melted.
3. After the marshmallows and butter have melted and combined add vanilla (optional).
4. Add the Fruity Pebbles and mix until cereal is evenly coated.
5. Press mixture into greased mini-muffin tins (you can use regular size if you wish to have larger treats) I was able to make one full tin of mini-treats and then I put the rest into a 8×8 glass dish.
6. When completely cooled remove from the tin.
For the icing:
I usually like to make my own icing. However, I was trying to keep this really simple (which it is)….so I used store bought icing. The consistency of the store bought icing is a little to “soft” to pipe, so I made an adjustment to the icing and added powdered sugar to give it a stiffer piping consistency.
Add any food coloring you wish to the icing. I use Wilton gel food coloring as it takes just a trace amount to get a vibrant color.
Place any tip you like in a disposable piping bag. Or use a Baggy and cut off the tip, which is what I did.
This recipe is linked to the following: