The “BEST” Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge!
- 4 cups sugar
- dash of salt
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk (1 1/2 cups)
- 10 oz. to 13 oz. of marshmallow creme
- 28 oz. jar creamy peanut butter
1. Line a 9×13 inch pan with wax paper. Set aside.
2. Combine sugar and evaporated milk (DO NOT USE CONDENSED MILK) and a dash of salt and stir until combine.
3. Over medium heat bring to a boil, stirring constantly. One it gets to a rapid boil. Reduce the heat to low and continue stirring over low for 7 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add 28 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter. Stirring until combine. This will start getting thick pretty quickly.
5. Add 13 to 15 ounces of Marshmallow Creme. Combine to well blended. Again, it will get thick quick….
6. Pour into the prepared pan. For this fudge if I have time I let it set at room temp. If not, you can refrigerate it. Let the fudge cool and cut into cubes.
This fudge is nice, chewy, fudgy and creaming!
This recipe is linked to the following: