Peanut Butter Squares (No Bake)
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup of milk chocolate chips
3 Tablespoons peanut butter
1. Line a square pan 9x9x2 inches with wax paper. Leaving 1 inch overhanging on opposite sides.
2. Mix powdered sugar, butter, 1 cup of peanut butter, and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Stir in cracker crumbs **See NOTE**. This mixture will be a little stiff.
4. Press into prepared square pan.
5. Heat Chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter over low heat. Stirring constantly, until smooth. Spread over crumb mixture.
6. Cover and refrigerate about an hour or until chocolate is set.
7. Remove from pan using the wax paper to lift it out. Fold away paper and cut into squares.
8. To store cover in a air tight container and keep in fridge.
I had a box of crushed graham crackers bought from the store already on hand. You can by all means use full graham crackers and just crush them in a baggie or food processor. If you crush them yourself you will need about 45 graham crackers to make 3 cups.