Decadent Festive Fudge
3 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (1 1/2 pkgs, 12 oz. each)
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
Dash of salt
1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
1 pkg. Reese’s Peanut Butter chips
1/2 cup whipping cream
1. Line a 8 or 9 inch square pan with wax paper.
2. Melt Chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. This will become thick…and start pulling away from the sides.
3. Remove from heat and stir in 2/3 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter chips.
4. Spread evenly into prepared pan. I pour it all in and pat it down flat with my finger tips.
5. Melt 1 cup of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips with 1/2 cup whipping cream. Stir until, thick, smooth and glossy! Spread over fudge.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off wax paper and cut into squares. Store Covered in Refrigerator.
This recipe is linked to the following: