Sinfully Luscious Peanut Butter Pudding
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt (i use the lite salt–trying to watch the sodium but any kind will do)
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup half and half
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (I use Peter Pan)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Fresh sliced bananas for garnish
1. In a medium-sized heavy saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Gradually whisk in Milk and half and half.
3. Place saucepan over medium heat, whisking constantly. Bring to a boil.
4. When mixture boils, turn down heat to low and boil for one minute….remember to whisk constantly.
5. Remove from heat and whisk in peanut butter and vanilla. Whisking until pudding is smooth.
You can immediately serve this warm topped with fresh banana’s or dried banana’s (I prefer fresh banana’s) and cool whip. Or you can serve this cold chilling it for 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is linked up to the following: