AKA-No Bake Cookies
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cocoa, milk and margarine. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 90 seconds.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, salt, peanut butter and oats.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow cookies to set for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.