I believe that these are probably *more* addicting than crack it’s self. I wouldn’t know though….I am just a chocoholic!
- 1 batch of brownies (either boxed or homemade)
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 2 and a half cups chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
Note: If you purchase a box brownie mix you will also need additional ingredients such as eggs, oil….etc.
Note: I found with this recipe it is essential that you have all ingredients measured out and ready to go.
- Mix brownies according to directions on box (if using a box mix). Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes in a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Remove and top with peanuts and chopped peanut butter cups. Bake an additional 4 to 6 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking for their additional 4 to 6 minutes; Melt Chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Stir in cereal.
- Remove Brownies from oven and evenly pour chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. You must resist the urge to cut them….believe me it is worth the wait!