Creamy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Great for Apples and Banana’s!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of peanut butter (I use Peter Pan)
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of milk plus 2 tablespoons.
In a Medium size mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except the 2 tablespoons of milk. Mix together well.
Once mixed well add the remaining 2 tablespoons of Milk (this just makes it a little more creamier and easier for dipping).
Serve with fruit, Apple or Banana’s.
Store in refrigerator.
This make a good batch. You can even use this as a frosting for cup cakes.