You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Stuffed Poblano peppers’ tag.
Chili-Stuffed Poblano Peppers
So easy to make! My house smelled wonderful while I was making these!
1 lb. ground beef
4 large Poblano Peppers
1 (15 ounce) can chili-seasoned beans
1 (14.5 ounce) can chili-style chunky tomatoes, undrained
1 tablespoon Adobo Mexican seasoning
1 cup shredded Mexican Cheese blend
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Half peppers lengthwise. Remove Stems and seeds.
3. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. When water is boiling add 4 pepper halves to the water. Cook 3 minutes or until bright green or slightly softened. Remove and drain upside down. Repeat with the remaining halves.
4. Add beans, tomatoes and Mexican Adobo seasoning to beef. Cook over medium heat for approx. 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
5. Line a baking sheet with foil. And preheat broiler.
6. Arrange peppers on baking sheet cut side up. Stuff peppers with chili mixture. Top with Cheese. Broil 6 inches from heat for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve with corn bread, sour cream and Salsa.