You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘snickers’ tag.
Candy Bar Milkshakes
This recipe is NOT intended to be ‘lite’….it is not for those watching their waistline! Although, I did try to use ‘healthier’ ingredients….it is still fattening. But you just have to indulge once in a while.
2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream ( I use Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream )
1 cup Chocolate milk (I use 1% Low Fat Chocolate Milk )
3 or 4 Mini-Candy Bars (these can be found in walmart for $1.00 for 8 mini bars of any variety)
2 1/2 table spoons of Malted Milk
Redi-Whip, Cool Whip, Extra Mini-Candy Bar, caramel, chocolate sauce, nuts for topping. (Optional)
1. In a Food processor chop up the mini-candy bars. This creates less work for your blender.
2. Let your Vanilla Ice Cream ‘soften’ just a bit (this again,creates a little less work for your blender, if you have a el-cheapo blender). I let mine sit for about 5 minutes. Usually while getting all my other ingredients ready.
3. Place in your blender vanilla Ice cream, chocolate milk and Malted Milk. Blend until combine.
4. Then add in chopped candy bar. Blend until you reach the desired thickness.
5. Pour into a glass ( This makes quite a bit….enough for 2 people really….and if you are serving kids you might be able to serve 3 kids. Depending on how much you give each one.
6. If you so choose top with cool whip, redi-whip, nuts, caramel, chocolate syrup or add an extra full mini-fun sized candy bar to top it off with.
Perfect summer treat!
4-King Sized Snicker’s Bars (Oh Yum, I am already in heaven..my favorite candy bar)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 tablespoons half and half
4 cups of whipped topping, thawed
1 deep dish 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
For garnish–additional whipped topping, chocolate syrup, and caramel syrup!
1. In a double broiler, melt together Snickers Bars, peanut butter, and half and half. Stirring until smooth. (You will have lumps of peanuts from the candy bars)
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. Fold in whipped topping and pour into crust.
4. Freeze for 4 to 6 hour before serving.
5. To serve, top with additional whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel syrup.
This recipe is link to the following: