You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘No Bake’ tag.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Candy
So very easy and NO BAKE!!!
2 cups Rice Krispies
2 cups Peanuts (dry Roasted)
2 cups Marshmallows
1 cup Peanut Butter (creamy)
2 (12 ounce packages) White Chocolate Chips plus, 1 cup
1. Combine Rice Krispies, Peanuts and Marshmallows in a LARGE bowl.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl melt peanut butter and white chocolate chips for 1 minutes…and then for 2o to 30 seconds, stirring after until melted.
3. Add Peanut butter mixture into dry mixture.
4. Drop by 1/4 cup onto wax paper. Let set until firm. Usually 2 to 3 hours. Store in an airtight container.
Note: You can also use the colored marshmallows.
Dreamy Jello “Fluff” Dessert
You can do SO much with this dessert. You can add fruit, nuts, candies….etc. It is up to you!
1 box (6 0z.) Jell-O Gelatin (your desired flavor)
2 (8 0z) containers of Cool Whip (Thawed)
1. Dissolve Gelatin mix in 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
2. Add ice to 1 cup cold water. To make 2 1/2 cups.
3. Stir ice water into gelatin. And stir until thickened.
4. Remove any un-melted ice and stir in the cool whip.
If you wanted to add fruits or candies this is where you would add them in.
5. Pour into cups, ramekins, bowls, glasses….the choice is up to you.
6. Let sit OVERNIGHT in fridge.
Note: You could even make this using your favorite Jell-O and pour into a Graham Cracker Crust. You can use 2 (3 oz boxes) or you can cut it in half. Using only 1-3 oz. box of Jell-O Gelatin and 1 container of cool whip.
If you cut it in half here is what you do….
Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1 1/4 cup. Keep stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any un-melted ice . Fold in Cool whip.
Peanut Butter Squares (No Bake)
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup of milk chocolate chips
3 Tablespoons peanut butter
1. Line a square pan 9x9x2 inches with wax paper. Leaving 1 inch overhanging on opposite sides.
2. Mix powdered sugar, butter, 1 cup of peanut butter, and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Stir in cracker crumbs **See NOTE**. This mixture will be a little stiff.
4. Press into prepared square pan.
5. Heat Chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter over low heat. Stirring constantly, until smooth. Spread over crumb mixture.
6. Cover and refrigerate about an hour or until chocolate is set.
7. Remove from pan using the wax paper to lift it out. Fold away paper and cut into squares.
8. To store cover in a air tight container and keep in fridge.
I had a box of crushed graham crackers bought from the store already on hand. You can by all means use full graham crackers and just crush them in a baggie or food processor. If you crush them yourself you will need about 45 graham crackers to make 3 cups.