You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Cinnamon Roll Waffles’ tag.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
A few weeks ago one of my husbands co-workers told him about this recipe that she had found on Pinterest. I had remembered seeing it around. Last night while I was thinking of what in the world to make special for my kids breakfast this morning (they are going through our states testing this week) and I remembered this recipe. And it is SO easy….A caveman could do it!
1. Heat up your waffle maker.
2. Spray waffle maker with cooking spray.
3. Place one cinnamon roll into each quarter section.
4. Squish the top down.
5. Wait for about 1 and a half minutes. Up to 2 minutes.
6. Remove from waffle maker and drizzle with icing that came with the cinnamon rolls.
Sprinkling these with Powdered Sugar would be a nice touch as well.
Recipe adapted from A Hen’s Nest.