You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘chicken recipes’ tag.
Shredded Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa
So Simple just throw it all in and forget for about 5 hours!
3-4 Boneless Skinless chicken Breast
1 cup your favorite Salsa (preferably jarred salsa)
2 teaspoons Taco Seasoning (or 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning)
1 can (10.5 oz.) Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
1 small red bell pepper, diced
1 can (15.25 oz.) corn
1/2 cup sour cream
1. Place chicken breast in bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. Add in Salsa, Cream Of Chicken Soup, Diced Red Bell Pepper, and Corn. I do not stir. I just leave it sitting as is in the pot.
2. Leave it for 4 to 6 hours. Mine was done in about 5.
3. Shred Chicken, return to slow cooker (I just shred it in the crock pot).
4. Add Sour Cream and stir until combine!
5. And your done! Serve in Flour Tortilla’s to make burritos. Or over brown rice!
Next time I make this I am going to try adding Chipotle Corn for added flavor and spice.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
1/2 tsp. Poultry seasoning