You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Cheesecake’ tag.
Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
1- 9 inch chocolate pie crust
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup powered sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mini-chocolate chips for garnish
This is another VERY simple recipe.
1. Make sure that the cream cheese is softened.
2. In a Large bowl cream together the softened cream cheese, all three sugars, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Make sure it is mixed together good. I cream them together for about 2 minutes.
3. Add in melted chocolate and cream together for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Pour into pie plate and garnish with chocolate chips.
5. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Five hours is really better. But three is okay if you just can’t wait!
Cheesecake Brownie Bites
A mini-brownie with a bite of cheesecake!
For the Brownie:
2/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
¼ cup Butter
1/8 tsp Salt
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup AP (All Purpose) flour
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 cup Sugar
3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
2 tbsp Sugar
1 small Egg yolk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a mini-muffin tin with liners.
2. Melt Chocolate with butter in Microwave. Until smooth and blended.
3. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and foamy, about a minute. Add the sugar, melted chocolate and vanilla and stir to combine.
4. Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix.
5. Fill each lined muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up. ( I use a small cookie scoop to do this)
6. In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Using a small spoon drop little amounts of cream cheese mixture on top of each one.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approx 15 to 18 minutes.
8. Cool completely and Serve!
Red Velvet Cheesecake
1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist devil’s food cake mix
1/2 c. butter or margarine, softened
3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 c. semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz) melted, cooled slightly
1/2 c. sour cream
3/4 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. red food coloring
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Wrap outside bottom and side of 10-inch springform pan with heavy-duty foil.
3. Spray inside of pan with baking spray and toss flour around to coat the pan. discarding any remaining loose flour.
4. Reserve 1/4 cup cake mix for filling.
5. In large bowl, beat remaining cake mix and butter with electric mixer on low-speed.
6. Press cake mixture into the prepared pan (this is the crust of the cheesecake).
7. In large bowl, beat reserved 1/4 cup cake mix, cream cheese, melted chocolate, sour cream, sugar and food color with electric mixture on medium speed until smooth.
8. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until blended.
9. Pour over crust. Bake 1 hour 5 minutes or until edge of cheesecake is set 2 inches from edge of pan but center of cheesecake still jiggles slightly when moved.
10. Turn oven off; open oven door 3 inches. Let cheesecake stand in oven 30 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and run a small metal spatula around edge of pan. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes.
12. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Run small metal spatula around edge of pan; remove side of pan. Store covered in refrigerator.
This recipe is linked to the following: