You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘brownies’ tag.
I had such a wonderful response (via pinterest) with my strawberry cake mix cookies. I thought why not make them into brownies. And it is SO easy!
1 (18.5 oz) box Strawberry cake mix
1/3 cup oil
Milk or water
1. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil. The batter will be thick. Spray a 9 X 13 baking pan with cooking spray. Using your fingers press dough into pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes. Or until edges of the brownies are light brown.
You can let them cool and eat as is. Or glaze them right out of the oven hot! Or let cool then glaze them.
These are so sinfully wonderful! You can’t eat just one!
1 ( 18.3 ounce) box Fudge Brownie Mix (plus listed ingredients on the box)
1 (17.5 ounce) package Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (plus listed ingredients on the package)
1 package of Peanut Butter Oreos
1/2 cup of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
*Note: Ingredients listed on the box and packages are usually eggs, water, and vegetable oil. You can make your own brownie mix and peanut butter cookie mix from scratch and us that as well.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8×8 or a 9×9 (I prefer using a 9×9) baking pan with baking spray. Then line with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Mix together peanut butter cookie mix as directed on package. Then press into pan.
3. Next line with peanut butter Oreo cookies and sprinkle Reese’s chips.
4. Make brownie mix according to recipe on box. And pour on top. Sprinkle some Reese’s Chips on top!
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees.
6. When it is done remove and let it cool ( I let mine cool anywhere from one hour…to 2 hours). When it is cool (the center parts may feel or even ‘jiggle’ a bit)use the paper to lift the brownie out.
7. Cut into pieces and serve! This is best served warm…but is still super good at room temp! Serve as is or with Vanilla ice cream!
Do not be alarmed when you cut into your brownie and it oozes of fudge goodness….that is the way it is made!
This recipe is linked to the following:
For the brownies:
2 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
For the Brownies:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a larger bowl mix together softened butter, light brown sugar and sugar until blended. Add one egg at a time, then add the vanilla.
4. Spoon half of the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
5. Make the cinnamon mixture by combining: One Tablespoon sugar and one tablespoon cinnamon. Sprinkl evenly on top of the batter that is in the pan.
7. Using the remaining batter, place teaspoon sized dollops on top of the cinnamon mixture….covering all the pan. You will be able to see some of the cinnamon mixture peeking through.
8. Bake for 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
9. Once baked let it cool for one hour.
10. Combine all ingredients for the icing and once cool drizzle it over the brownies.
Finally, you will receive oodles and oodles of compliments on it.
Luck O’ The Irish Brownies
For the brownies
4-1 ounce squares Unsweetened Chocolate
1 cup margarine, soft
2 cups sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
For the Filling
4 cups confectioners sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
10 drops green food coloring
For the Topping
1 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
6 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Putting it together:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
2. In the microwave melt the unsweetened chocolate squares in a microwave safe bowl. Stir at 15 second intervals, until chocolate is smooth. Cool slightly, for about 4 or 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl, and stir in the margarine and sugar until combine. Beat in the eggs; one at a time. Stir in vanilla. Add flour until just blended.
3. Spread evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or Until the sides pull start to pull away from the edges of the pan. The brownies will look more like a cake. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
4. To make the middle layer. Beat 1/2 cup of butter with confectioners sugar in a large bowl using and electric mixer. Add milk as needed to get a spreadable consistency. Stir in peppermint extract and green food coloring. Spread over the cooled brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. For the final layer: Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips and 6 tablespoons of butter over low heat on the stove. Turn off heat and add vanilla. Then with a wooden spoon beat it for about 2 minutes until it starts to shine. Quickly, cover the surface. Cool in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Linked up to:
I believe that these are probably *more* addicting than crack it’s self. I wouldn’t know though….I am just a chocoholic!
- 1 batch of brownies (either boxed or homemade)
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 2 and a half cups chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
Note: If you purchase a box brownie mix you will also need additional ingredients such as eggs, oil….etc.
Note: I found with this recipe it is essential that you have all ingredients measured out and ready to go.
- Mix brownies according to directions on box (if using a box mix). Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes in a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Remove and top with peanuts and chopped peanut butter cups. Bake an additional 4 to 6 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking for their additional 4 to 6 minutes; Melt Chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Stir in cereal.
- Remove Brownies from oven and evenly pour chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. You must resist the urge to cut them….believe me it is worth the wait!
Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
This is DELISH!
And it is SO very simple and doesn’t require a lot of work….
1 package brownie mix
1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 package of Vanilla (4 serving size) Instant pudding
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Brownie Mix as directed on package. Pour into a Greased 9″ pie plate and bake for 30 mintues.
Let Cool Completely!!!! This is a must.
Scoop out center of the brownie leaving a 1/2 inch thick rim around the edge and a thin layer of brownie on the bottom.
Reserve the center pieces.
Beat all 1 -1/2 cold milk with Vanilla Pudding. Whisk it for 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup peanut butter. Mix Well, stir/fold in Whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Top with Reserved Brownie pieces.
Micro-wave remain peanut butter in microwave until melted. About 30 seconds or so. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until pie is set.
***My family absolutely loves this pie. I do now drizzle caramel all over the top of it as well.***