You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Pie’ category.
Easy Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
It is also a No Bake Pie!!!
1- Graham Cracker Pie Crust (2 extra servings size) 10 inches
8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
1 (8 oz tub) Cool Whip
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Milk
1 can (15 oz) pure Pumpkin
2 packages Instant Vanilla Pudding (3.4 oz size)
1 and 3/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice ***See Note***
1 cup of milk
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
In a medium bowl cream together softened cream cheese, milk and sugar until well combine. Mix in half of the tube of cool whip until smooth.
Pour into graham cracker crust smoothing out and set aside.
For the Pumpkin Layer:
In another medium bowl mix together the pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Spice, both packages of instant vanilla pudding, and a cup of cold milk. Mix until Thick and pour on top of cream cheese layer. Evenly spreading over the cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate until firm. At least 4 hours. I prefer 8 hours.
***Note***If you do not have Pumpkin Pie Spice on hand you can use 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
1- 9 inch chocolate pie crust
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup powered sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mini-chocolate chips for garnish
This is another VERY simple recipe.
1. Make sure that the cream cheese is softened.
2. In a Large bowl cream together the softened cream cheese, all three sugars, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Make sure it is mixed together good. I cream them together for about 2 minutes.
3. Add in melted chocolate and cream together for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Pour into pie plate and garnish with chocolate chips.
5. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Five hours is really better. But three is okay if you just can’t wait!
Chocolate Banoffee Mini-Pies
So easy to make and very sweet!
For the crust:
1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies (with middles removed)
4 tablespoons butter, melted
For The Creamy filling:
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1-14 oz can sweetened condensed Milk
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
Banana’s, cut into slices
Caramel for drizzling
1. In a food processor crush up Oreo’s. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the cookies in a ziplock bag and pound it with a mallet or rolling-pin. Combine 4 tablespoons of melted butter and mix together.
2. Fill silicone or a cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners with a crust for the pies. Packing it on the sides as well. Set in fridge and let firm up.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a pan on low heat. Add brown sugar and stir until smooth.
3. Mix in the Sweetened Condensed Milk. And continue stirring on low for approx. 5 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Checking on it every 15 to 20 seconds.
5. Mix melted chocolate into the sweetened condensed mixture.
6. Pour into cupcake liners/silicone liners. And return to fridge for a least 2 hours. I like to let mine set overnight.
7. Top with Sliced Bananas, whipping cream, Caramel, Cherries, you could lightly sprinkle coco powder of the tops.
Easy Peasy Butterfinger Pie
5 butterfinger candy bars (full size) crushed
1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
1 (12 ounce) Whipped Topping (such as cool whip, I used the generic), thawed
1 graham cracker crust (or you can make your own)
1. Crush butterfingers. I placed mine is a plastic bagging and hit the candy with the handle on my rolling pin. I only crush 4. And set one aside.
2. Combine cream Cheese with Whipped topping until well blended.
3. Add the crushed butterfingers and combine. Pour into crust.
4. Crush remaining butterfinger and sprinkle it on top.
5. Set in fridge to firm up a couple of hours. You can freeze this pie as well. Which is what I do.
4-King Sized Snicker’s Bars (Oh Yum, I am already in heaven..my favorite candy bar)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 tablespoons half and half
4 cups of whipped topping, thawed
1 deep dish 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
For garnish–additional whipped topping, chocolate syrup, and caramel syrup!
1. In a double broiler, melt together Snickers Bars, peanut butter, and half and half. Stirring until smooth. (You will have lumps of peanuts from the candy bars)
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. Fold in whipped topping and pour into crust.
4. Freeze for 4 to 6 hour before serving.
5. To serve, top with additional whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel syrup.
This recipe is link to the following:
3 (14 ounce) Cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 prepared pie shell (I used the Ready Graham Crust with 2 extra servings)
1 tub of cool whip
3 tablespoons mini Chocolate chips
Drizzle of Caramel sauce (I used the caramel sauce for ice cream)
This is such a simple pie to make. It does take a WHILE to make but so well worth it.
Please follow the ‘boiling’ of the cans to a T!
1. Take the wrappers off of all 3 cans.
2. Place in a pot and fill with water…MAKE SURE THE CANS ARE COVERED IN WATER!!!!! **DO NOT LET THE WATER LEVEL DROP WHILE BOILING!
3. Boil the cans for 4 hours. CONSTANTLY checking on the water level. I checked every 30 minutes. And added water if needed.
Again, make sure you check water levels and keep an eye on it.
4. After the 4 hours of boiling take the pot off the burner and let it cool down for one hour….leaving the cans in the water.
5. After the hour has past. Take the cans out and place them right side up for 40 minutes. After that flip them over and cool for another 40 minutes.
6. Open the cans and magically they are a caramel brown color…
7. Place Caramel into prepared pie Shell. Spread evenly into pie shell.
8. Chill for a least 8 hours in the fridge.
9. Top with Cool whip, mini-chocolate chips and caramel ice cream topping. I used a pipping bag with a decorative tip…to make it look nice and pretty.
**Once again I will say not to let the water level drop while boiling! The cans may explode if the cans are not covered with water while cooking**
This post is linked up to the following:
Sinfully Luscious Peanut Butter Pudding
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt (i use the lite salt–trying to watch the sodium but any kind will do)
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup half and half
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (I use Peter Pan)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Fresh sliced bananas for garnish
1. In a medium-sized heavy saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Gradually whisk in Milk and half and half.
3. Place saucepan over medium heat, whisking constantly. Bring to a boil.
4. When mixture boils, turn down heat to low and boil for one minute….remember to whisk constantly.
5. Remove from heat and whisk in peanut butter and vanilla. Whisking until pudding is smooth.
You can immediately serve this warm topped with fresh banana’s or dried banana’s (I prefer fresh banana’s) and cool whip. Or you can serve this cold chilling it for 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is linked up to the following:
Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
This is DELISH!
And it is SO very simple and doesn’t require a lot of work….
1 package brownie mix
1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 package of Vanilla (4 serving size) Instant pudding
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Brownie Mix as directed on package. Pour into a Greased 9″ pie plate and bake for 30 mintues.
Let Cool Completely!!!! This is a must.
Scoop out center of the brownie leaving a 1/2 inch thick rim around the edge and a thin layer of brownie on the bottom.
Reserve the center pieces.
Beat all 1 -1/2 cold milk with Vanilla Pudding. Whisk it for 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup peanut butter. Mix Well, stir/fold in Whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Top with Reserved Brownie pieces.
Micro-wave remain peanut butter in microwave until melted. About 30 seconds or so. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until pie is set.
***My family absolutely loves this pie. I do now drizzle caramel all over the top of it as well.***