You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Fundraisers’ category.
Peanut Bar Square Chewies
2 1/4 cup Salted Dry Roasted peanuts
1 cup marshmallows
1 tablespoon water
1 bag (approx. 50) caramels
1. Spray a 8 inch pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with cooking spray.
2. Place 1 and 1/4 cup of peanuts in the pan. Make sure it covers the entire bottom of the pan.
3. Unwrap all caramels and place in a medium size sauce pan. Along with Marshmallow and a tablespoon of water. Stirring constantly until smooth.
4. Immediatley pour the melted caramel mixture on top of the peanuts. Covering all peanuts.
5. Top with remaining cup of peanuts.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into bars or squares.
7. Store in a air tight container with parchment paper separating each square.