You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Easter’ category.
Fun to make & Eat!
What you need:
Ziploc Baggies (one for each egg you are coloring)
Eggs (you choose how many)
Liquid Food Coloring
Water (for boiling eggs)
1. Add eggs to cold water and bring to boil. Boil for approx. 6 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. After eggs have slightly cooled, gently tap on a hard surface until cracks appear all over the egg.
4. Put a Tablespoon of food coloring in Ziploc baggies. Then add egg.
5. Roll the eggs around the bag to make sure that they are coated.
6. Repeat with all eggs.
7. Let set for approx. 30 minutes. To let the eggs absorb the food coloring.
8. After set, remove eggs from bag and rinse off with cold water. To remove excess food coloring.
9. Pour white vinegar over eggs (lightly splashing each egg) to set color.
10. Peel the egg and enjoy your surprise design!