You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘cheesecake’ category.
Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
1- 9 inch chocolate pie crust
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup powered sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mini-chocolate chips for garnish
This is another VERY simple recipe.
1. Make sure that the cream cheese is softened.
2. In a Large bowl cream together the softened cream cheese, all three sugars, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Make sure it is mixed together good. I cream them together for about 2 minutes.
3. Add in melted chocolate and cream together for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Pour into pie plate and garnish with chocolate chips.
5. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Five hours is really better. But three is okay if you just can’t wait!
Chocolate Banoffee Mini-Pies
So easy to make and very sweet!
For the crust:
1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies (with middles removed)
4 tablespoons butter, melted
For The Creamy filling:
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1-14 oz can sweetened condensed Milk
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
Banana’s, cut into slices
Caramel for drizzling
1. In a food processor crush up Oreo’s. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the cookies in a ziplock bag and pound it with a mallet or rolling-pin. Combine 4 tablespoons of melted butter and mix together.
2. Fill silicone or a cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners with a crust for the pies. Packing it on the sides as well. Set in fridge and let firm up.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a pan on low heat. Add brown sugar and stir until smooth.
3. Mix in the Sweetened Condensed Milk. And continue stirring on low for approx. 5 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Checking on it every 15 to 20 seconds.
5. Mix melted chocolate into the sweetened condensed mixture.
6. Pour into cupcake liners/silicone liners. And return to fridge for a least 2 hours. I like to let mine set overnight.
7. Top with Sliced Bananas, whipping cream, Caramel, Cherries, you could lightly sprinkle coco powder of the tops.
Cheesecake Brownie Bites
A mini-brownie with a bite of cheesecake!
For the Brownie:
2/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
¼ cup Butter
1/8 tsp Salt
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup AP (All Purpose) flour
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 cup Sugar
3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
2 tbsp Sugar
1 small Egg yolk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a mini-muffin tin with liners.
2. Melt Chocolate with butter in Microwave. Until smooth and blended.
3. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and foamy, about a minute. Add the sugar, melted chocolate and vanilla and stir to combine.
4. Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix.
5. Fill each lined muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up. ( I use a small cookie scoop to do this)
6. In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Using a small spoon drop little amounts of cream cheese mixture on top of each one.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approx 15 to 18 minutes.
8. Cool completely and Serve!
Let’s Get Cookin’ Top 5 Recipes of 2011
I hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2012! So far so good for us. I thought I would share the top 5 recipes from my blog. Plus, I will share my personal favorites.
Top 5 Recipes
2. Homemade Pudding Pops
3. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
4. The “Best” Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge!
5. Red Velvet Cheesecake!
My Personal Favorites!
Luck ‘O The Irish Brownies
Irresistible Chocolate Chip Muffins
And my husband’s personal favorite! Snickerdoodle Brownies!
Thank you all for checking out my recipes! And please be sure to comment and let me know if you make anything that you found on this blog! Have a wonderful and prosperous 2012!
Oreo Butter Cream Frosting Icing
4 cups powdered sugar
1 cup butter (softened, room temp)
1 tsp. vanilla
10 Oreo’s Crushed
1 to 2 tablespoons whipping cream
1. Crush Oreo’s in a food processor until fine.
2. Mix powdered Sugar and butter on low-speed until combine. Once combine, increase speed to medium speed and beat for 3 minutes.
3. Add vanilla and mix for another minute.
4. Add whipping cream to get desire texture. I sometimes do not even add it. Sometimes I do.
I used this recipe to put finishing touches on my Oreo Cheesecake. Perfect for icing cupcakes and cakes as well!