You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Candy’ category.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Candy
So very easy and NO BAKE!!!
2 cups Rice Krispies
2 cups Peanuts (dry Roasted)
2 cups Marshmallows
1 cup Peanut Butter (creamy)
2 (12 ounce packages) White Chocolate Chips plus, 1 cup
1. Combine Rice Krispies, Peanuts and Marshmallows in a LARGE bowl.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl melt peanut butter and white chocolate chips for 1 minutes…and then for 2o to 30 seconds, stirring after until melted.
3. Add Peanut butter mixture into dry mixture.
4. Drop by 1/4 cup onto wax paper. Let set until firm. Usually 2 to 3 hours. Store in an airtight container.
Note: You can also use the colored marshmallows.
Fresh Strawberry Syrup Sauce
So simple to make! Awesome over French Toast, Waffles, Pancakes, and Ice Cream!
3 cups Strawberries, Mashed
1 cup Sugar
1/4 cup water
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
1. Prep Strawberry by removing leaves and slicing in half. You will need about 6 cups UNMASHED strawberries. Once mashed it should reduce to around 3 cups.
2. Over medium heat in a 3 quart saucepan add strawberries and 1 cup sugar. You can add this by taste and not use the whole cup of sugar. It just depend on how sweet your strawberries are. Bring to a simmer.
3. Fill a measuring cup to 1/4 of a cup and add 2 tablespoon of water. Stir until combine.
4. Add in the cornstarch and water into simmering strawberry mixture.
5. Bring to a simmer once again. It will start becoming thick.
6. If your desired thickness is not reached you can add another 2 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
7. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes for it to thicken up.
You will need to stir this constantly.
Pour into mason jars and refrigerate until ready to use.
Dreamy Jello “Fluff” Dessert
You can do SO much with this dessert. You can add fruit, nuts, candies….etc. It is up to you!
1 box (6 0z.) Jell-O Gelatin (your desired flavor)
2 (8 0z) containers of Cool Whip (Thawed)
1. Dissolve Gelatin mix in 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
2. Add ice to 1 cup cold water. To make 2 1/2 cups.
3. Stir ice water into gelatin. And stir until thickened.
4. Remove any un-melted ice and stir in the cool whip.
If you wanted to add fruits or candies this is where you would add them in.
5. Pour into cups, ramekins, bowls, glasses….the choice is up to you.
6. Let sit OVERNIGHT in fridge.
Note: You could even make this using your favorite Jell-O and pour into a Graham Cracker Crust. You can use 2 (3 oz boxes) or you can cut it in half. Using only 1-3 oz. box of Jell-O Gelatin and 1 container of cool whip.
If you cut it in half here is what you do….
Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1 1/4 cup. Keep stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any un-melted ice . Fold in Cool whip.
Frozen Glitter Grapes
So Good! So easy to make! Perfect during the summer.
Bunch of Grapes
1 (3 ounce package) Jell-o gelatin Any flavor of your choice, not prepared. Generic works just as well.
1. Rinse Grapes under water. Patting almost dry with a paper towel. You don’t want them dry….you need some moisture on them for the gelatin to stick.
2. Roll a bunch of grapes in 1/3 of the box of gelatin. After you have a grape coated put onto a plate and continue until all grapes are done. Adding Gelatin as it gets low. ( I used lime Jell-0 Gelatin)
3. Place in freezer for a couple of hours. Then they are ready to enjoy.
Note: I tried placing the gelatin in a baggie and putting the grapes into the bag and just tossing. It really didn’t get all the grapes coated to my liking. So I just ended up rolling 4 or 5 at a time on a plate until all were coated.
Chocolate Banoffee Mini-Pies
So easy to make and very sweet!
For the crust:
1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies (with middles removed)
4 tablespoons butter, melted
For The Creamy filling:
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1-14 oz can sweetened condensed Milk
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
Banana’s, cut into slices
Caramel for drizzling
1. In a food processor crush up Oreo’s. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the cookies in a ziplock bag and pound it with a mallet or rolling-pin. Combine 4 tablespoons of melted butter and mix together.
2. Fill silicone or a cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners with a crust for the pies. Packing it on the sides as well. Set in fridge and let firm up.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a pan on low heat. Add brown sugar and stir until smooth.
3. Mix in the Sweetened Condensed Milk. And continue stirring on low for approx. 5 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Checking on it every 15 to 20 seconds.
5. Mix melted chocolate into the sweetened condensed mixture.
6. Pour into cupcake liners/silicone liners. And return to fridge for a least 2 hours. I like to let mine set overnight.
7. Top with Sliced Bananas, whipping cream, Caramel, Cherries, you could lightly sprinkle coco powder of the tops.
These are so sinfully wonderful! You can’t eat just one!
1 ( 18.3 ounce) box Fudge Brownie Mix (plus listed ingredients on the box)
1 (17.5 ounce) package Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (plus listed ingredients on the package)
1 package of Peanut Butter Oreos
1/2 cup of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
*Note: Ingredients listed on the box and packages are usually eggs, water, and vegetable oil. You can make your own brownie mix and peanut butter cookie mix from scratch and us that as well.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8×8 or a 9×9 (I prefer using a 9×9) baking pan with baking spray. Then line with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Mix together peanut butter cookie mix as directed on package. Then press into pan.
3. Next line with peanut butter Oreo cookies and sprinkle Reese’s chips.
4. Make brownie mix according to recipe on box. And pour on top. Sprinkle some Reese’s Chips on top!
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees.
6. When it is done remove and let it cool ( I let mine cool anywhere from one hour…to 2 hours). When it is cool (the center parts may feel or even ‘jiggle’ a bit)use the paper to lift the brownie out.
7. Cut into pieces and serve! This is best served warm…but is still super good at room temp! Serve as is or with Vanilla ice cream!
Do not be alarmed when you cut into your brownie and it oozes of fudge goodness….that is the way it is made!
This recipe is linked to the following:
Cheesecake Brownie Bites
A mini-brownie with a bite of cheesecake!
For the Brownie:
2/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
¼ cup Butter
1/8 tsp Salt
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup AP (All Purpose) flour
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 cup Sugar
3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
2 tbsp Sugar
1 small Egg yolk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a mini-muffin tin with liners.
2. Melt Chocolate with butter in Microwave. Until smooth and blended.
3. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and foamy, about a minute. Add the sugar, melted chocolate and vanilla and stir to combine.
4. Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix.
5. Fill each lined muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up. ( I use a small cookie scoop to do this)
6. In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Using a small spoon drop little amounts of cream cheese mixture on top of each one.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approx 15 to 18 minutes.
8. Cool completely and Serve!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Eclair Cake
Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Two great taste that go GREAT together!
1 (14.4 oz) box Chocolate Graham Crackers
2- 3.5 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1- 8 ounce tub cool whip (softened)
1-16 ounce tub chocolate frosting (I used a Milk Chocolate frosting)
1. Spray a 13 x 9 pan lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whip together the milk,vanilla pudding, vanilla extract, and peanut butter until smooth and thick. Fold in softened whipped topping.
3. Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
4. Repeat with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
5. Zap the jar of frosting in the microwave about 25 to 30 seconds.
6. Stir frosting and then pour on top of last layer of graham crackers. Spreading evenly.
7. Cover and chill 4 hours. 6 hours is actually better and overnight is best.
Note: You can whip this up by hand using a whisk or you can use an electric mixer. I prefer to use a whisk. It makes it the cake fluffy.