You are currently browsing the daily archive for October 20, 2011.
Pumpkin Pie Delight
Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 cup melted butter
1-(29 ounce can) Pure Pumpkin
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter (FIRM)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set Aside.
2. Reserve 1 cup of the cake mix and set aside!
3. Mix cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg. This will be a doughy consistency. Press into prepared pan.
4. Mix canned pumpkin, 2 eggs, brown sugar, milk and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Pour into pan and spread evenly.
5. For the topping mix the reserved 1 cup cake mix, sugar, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup firm butter. Until crumbly. Sprinkle on top. I do this with a pastry blender. A fork will serve the same purpose.
6. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Serve warm or cold. With Ice Cream or Cool Whip.