Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
9 inch pie shell (I used Pillsbury refrigerated pie shells)
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter (at room temp)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare pie shell and set aside.
3. Combine eggs, flour, sugar, brown sugar, and butter.
4. Toss the chocolate chips in some flour before adding into the batter. This helps keep the chips from sinking to the bottom.
5. Add chips to the cookie dough mixture.
6. Pour into pie shell and bake at 325 degrees for approx. 1 hour or until Golden brown. Cool on Rack.
7. Serve warm or cold with or without ice cream, cool whip…etc.