1 cup sugar
1 cup flour (I use all-purpose)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup pumpkin puree ( I use Libby’s canned pumpkin)
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. Cream together the sugar, oil, vanilla, eggs and pumpkin.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is blended together.
4. Using an ice cream or cookie scoop, fill the liners about 2/3 of the way full.
5. Bake for 21 to 23 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool completely and frost with cream cheese frosting.