2- 3.5 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
1- 8 ounce tub cool whip (softened)
1-16 ounce tub chocolate frosting
1- 16 ounce box graham cracker
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Spray a 13 x 9 pan lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl whip together the milk and vanilla pudding until thick. Fold in softened whipped topping.
3. Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
4. Repeat with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
5. Zap the jar of frosting in the microwave about 25 to 30 seconds.
6. Stir frosting and then pour on top of last layer of graham crackers. Spreading evenly.
7. Cover and chill 4 hours. 6 hours is actually better and overnight is best.
This recipe is linked to the following: