You are currently browsing the daily archive for August 19, 2011.
For the brownies:
2 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
For the Brownies:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a larger bowl mix together softened butter, light brown sugar and sugar until blended. Add one egg at a time, then add the vanilla.
4. Spoon half of the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
5. Make the cinnamon mixture by combining: One Tablespoon sugar and one tablespoon cinnamon. Sprinkl evenly on top of the batter that is in the pan.
7. Using the remaining batter, place teaspoon sized dollops on top of the cinnamon mixture….covering all the pan. You will be able to see some of the cinnamon mixture peeking through.
8. Bake for 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
9. Once baked let it cool for one hour.
10. Combine all ingredients for the icing and once cool drizzle it over the brownies.
Finally, you will receive oodles and oodles of compliments on it.