4-King Sized Snicker’s Bars (Oh Yum, I am already in heaven..my favorite candy bar)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 tablespoons half and half
4 cups of whipped topping, thawed
1 deep dish 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
For garnish–additional whipped topping, chocolate syrup, and caramel syrup!
1. In a double broiler, melt together Snickers Bars, peanut butter, and half and half. Stirring until smooth. (You will have lumps of peanuts from the candy bars)
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. Fold in whipped topping and pour into crust.
4. Freeze for 4 to 6 hour before serving.
5. To serve, top with additional whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel syrup.
This recipe is link to the following: