Gooey Sticky Nutter Butter Bars
1 package of Nutter Butter Cookies
1 (10.5 oz) package of Marshmallows ( you can use the large or small marshmallows)
4 Tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Line a 8 inch square pan with wax paper. Spray with cooking spray. Set aside. Make sure you spray it with cooking spray. This really is a sticky treat….and if you don’t you might have a hard time pulling off the wax paper.
2. Ground cookies up in a food processor.
3. Melt Marshmallows and butter in Microwave.
4. Add in Vanilla.
5. Pour in Ground up Nutter Butter cookies.
6. Stir to combine. Pour into prepared pan.
7. Let set for 30 minutes to an hour in the fridge or for 30 minutes in freezer.
8. Cut into bars.
NOTE: These are gooey and sticky but oh so good!